In this guide we will make vbulletin forum fixed width.
- First thing you need to do is login to the AdminCP of your site.
- Click and expand the "Styles & Templates" menu on the left.
- Step 1 Click "Style Manager".
- Step 2 Make sure that "Style Variable Editor" is selected and click "GO" button next to the style you want to fixed the width.This will take you to the "Style Variable Editor".
- Step 3 Type doc in the "Search Stylevar" field.
- Step 4 While holding down the "Control" key on the keyboard click and highlight "doc_margin" and "doc_width" stylevars.
- Step 5 Edit the values in the fields on the right as shown in the image below.
- Step 6 Click "Save" and you are all done.